View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 08:47 AM   #32
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
@chaley. rofl. I have the time (retired) and inclination (calibre has become one of my hobbies), I'm not sure about the energy (being such an old guy, decrepid and crotchety), and as far as patience goes, I have a lot less than you moderators and developers usually display here. And let's not even mention my lack of tact (referencing the childrens' tennis metaphor).