View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 10:23 PM   #293
rwhe
Hierodule
rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, calibre, Android, FBReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
Well, I also REALLY would like the same zooming/panning/locking-into-place PDF options that the Sony uses. But for right now, I have my Sony for that. What I DON'T have on my Sony is a store that can sync across an eReader and my phone.

Also, +1 to the Kobo support team being so proactive to talk to us. That's GOLDEN.
Apart from fixes the Kobo team have already told us are on the way, being able to turn pages in PDFs while zoomed is my #1 request to the team. (I don't have another ebook reader to fall back on.)

And yes, +1 to the Kobo devs for responsiveness.
rwhe is online now   Reply With Quote