View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 11:14 AM   #9
kalex
Zealot
kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: sony
Verizon will install anything on their phones as long as they are making money. They are replacing google with bing on some of their android phones simply because microsoft is paying them for it.

I don't want my phone to have crapware loaded by my phone company. I want to load it myself. If I use kindle, I would download the app and install it. I don't use kindle and since preloaded apps are not removable I would be pretty pissed off for having on my new phone.
kalex is offline   Reply With Quote