View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 10:00 PM   #37
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by langelgjm View Post
Thanks, will try that. FWIW my telnet session also always drops after a few minutes. I have not really bothered with any of this for a year, but my wife was away this week and took our external monitor, which gave me the impetus to try again.

Made a few changes to the code, recompiled, and I now have it working on my Kindle DX. I have attached the zipped binary package, as well as a screenshot in action.

hawhill, I have submitted a pull request with the changes to you on GitHub.
In this version, the
Code:
setPixelDithered(x, y, color)
piece of code is removed! (in ffi/blitbuffer.lua)
As a result, beware that option -dither_bw won't work.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote