View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 04:53 PM   #270
rwhe
Hierodule
rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, calibre, Android, FBReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by icallaci View Post
Aura HD with FW version 2.10.0 (6180f632e1, 10/21/13) - same as yours.

Well, using the Document Default font doesn't stop the font size from changing at almost every chapter break. This is extremely annoying. Are we the only two people experiencing this? I may go back to a previous FW if it continues.

I also have the Aa menu already active when I press the center of the screen.

I understand what the "marching page numbers" are, but why they disappear after they get to the bottom of the page is a mystery.

Anyone else?
I can confirm that Document Default doesn't resolve the issue for me either.

I may do a factory reset today and see if that helps. I did it with the Windows Kobo app last time; this time I will try to do it wirelessly.

If the factory reset doesn't do the trick, I will start a new forum topic. Perhaps no one is noticing our posts because they are buried at the end of 18 pages of other posts on marginally-related topics.
rwhe is offline   Reply With Quote