View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 07:11 AM   #2
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
I'm keeping an eye out, in case they take Amazon's dare and price it at US$249.
(I expect them to go for $349, which is more inline with their past pricing philosophy of pricing their "entry-level" high and relatively close to their mid-range product to up-sell buyers.)

With the screen expected to be plain old iPad XGA resolution, the weight is going to have to be very low to interest me in it as a color ebook reader, but I'm keeping the option in mind.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote