View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 12:28 PM   #5
exaltedwombat
Guru
exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Though I prefer to edit using Sigil's excellent tools and features, if Kindle is your end-point you may find a conversion (even an EPUB > EPUB one before using Amazon's own conversion using Kindle Previewer) in Calibre a good idea.

It can add a few useful 'tricks of the trade', things like Kindle not recognizing a zero line indent, preferring a minimal non-zero figure. And I've known perfectly compliant EPUB code presented to LuLu (I know, but I have clients who favour that distribution platform) be rejected for no discernable reason, but accepted after a Calibre conversion.

But do it as a very final procedure, and retain the Sigil version. Clean, un-cluttered code is not an invariable feature of a book that has passed through Calibre!
exaltedwombat is offline   Reply With Quote