View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 11:08 PM   #20
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's got to be the DNS server then. I would try downloading through a proxy server.
How do I do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Free Books are sometimes on a different server so you can't go by them. You will need a book that is downloaded through ADE in order to comfirm that it's just that link that is messed up.
The Kobo customer care representative was able to download the exact same book that's in my Kobo library. I thought the link was corrupted as well but I don't think it is since he had no problems downloading it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Phew!!!

So it seems that the problem is with the book that you paid for.

Let the Kobo rep that's helping you know that you download other Kobo books okay ... and therefore it seems that the prob is restricted to just the ebook you bought.
I did let him know about that just now. We've been exchanging emails. I just got an email, he wanted me to try using another web browser. He also stated that he refreshed my Kobo Account. But unfortunately I'm still not able to download the ebook.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote