View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 12:15 PM   #31
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanacsa View Post
I went through the download process in Safari and Firefox, but it kept kicking me to the Adobe web site. When I launched Adobe Digital Editions manually, reclicking the download button in the browser appeared to work — the book started loading in DE. Then I received this error:

Irritating!

Worse, when I poked around the Adobe web site looking for an update to Digital Editions, the download link was disabled. Does anyone have a working download link? Or has Adobe disabled downloads for a reason?
Since you have a 500, why not get the eBook in MS Reader format, use ConvertLIT to remove the DRM, convert ot LRF using lit2lrf and load on your 500 and enjoy? PDF is a hassle you don't need or want. It's also a stupid format for reading fiction.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote