View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 05:32 AM   #11
skb
Evangelist
skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod G4, MacOS 10.12, Calibre, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Pens! Noodlers are pens (I don't know if they're any good but they have an awesome name)!

Woe on the Office Lens - I'm on a Mac. It looks pretty good though.

I've found my Scanner Pro app and updated it. It sends to (among others) Evernote and Dropbox and says it does OCR but it'd struggle with my scrawl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
My apologies for hijacking your thread, skb!
No worries. You (generic you) can get all sorts of story ideas from digressions. However, I don't think I'll be eating or writing about fish anytime soon. Poor little fishy!
skb is offline   Reply With Quote