View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 03:19 AM   #203
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
@rfog,

EpubSplit is built around splitting on TOC entry boundaries. I'm not interested in trying to add code to make it split at arbitrary byte sizes.
I was not interested on that, and could be complex, as you must "complete" the tags from the cut part. I mean, you cut at bold and italic then you must add the closing ones in the first part and the opening ones in the second part, plus the section, paragraph, etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
But I might be able to add code to show how many bytes will be included in the currently selected TOC sections.

That's going to depend on how complex it is to get the size of sections that have to be split out from files (ie, aren't whole files themselves) and which images they include.
And yes, that is what I would like to have! And does not need to be completely exact. The idea is to have a book divided in more or less half and half parts.

rfog is offline   Reply With Quote