View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 02:53 PM   #12
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
I use it for over a year

Once you stop expecting a clone of the dead cc, and learn what it can, can't do. It is a very good buy.

E.g. it allows for a.view of all local copies you can open books correctly from that,no need for a local library app
I use it with a mirror of my calibre library updated into Dropbox .and with moon reader for epub, acrobat for pdf. I don't bother wifh shelves and favourites in moon reader, I use filters and sort facilities in calibre sync to find stuff.

Big positive is that the developer responds to his customers .
And if you want to download your entire library,you can. Dunno why previous commenter says u can't?

Theres not ever going to be a future complete cc clone. Some bespoke cc features were too difficult to make work with all versions of android, that's why it was sold then abandoned

Last edited by stumped; 01-20-2022 at 02:58 PM.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote