Thread: Classic The Nook works in Germany
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 07:51 PM   #5
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by mos View Post
I registerd it via Wifi. I only typed in my B&N account information (email adress and password). But it has to be the same mail and password, as you have the account at B&N.

After that, it connected automaticly to my B&N account and I could surf thru the shop, download samples and download contend that I had already bought online in my account. You cannot buy books direktly from the nook.

If you have more questions, guess it is easier to handle them in the German forum here. At least it is easier for me to explain
I could not register mine via WiFi.
I had to adjust my units clock via busybox as explained in this forum. Then it has been working and I've been able to download my B&N books via WiFi as intended.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote