View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 05:36 PM   #2
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
first. i think you have a defective aura one. having said that, the nook glowlight plus is still available. it is waterproof and the screen is not bad at all. i was even able to hack (root) it and install another launcher and customize the images that the standby screen uses. since it is android, there are other reasons to root the device, such as installing other book readers (kindle, google play books, etc.). installing other readers have not worked out for me, but others have done it with varying degrees of success. i don't think you can easily add other fonts for the nook reader itself. but you can install fonts for the android system overall and use other epub readers than nook. your mileage will vary.
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote