View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 12:38 AM   #1
bookiebabe
bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ASUS Zenpad
Desperate: Moon+Reader Pro w Calibre/Dropbox - How to Display Books on My Shelf?

Ok, so I'm soo not a tech-person, but hoping someone here can help, as I'm totally stumped.

I've got a new Asus Zenpad, trying to set up to ideally sync to dropbox (google drive would work too), as my whole gynormous Calibre library, with detailed metadata, is set up on both.

I finally scrapped my plan to use FB Reader Pro, because I couldn't sync it to my dropbox w Calibre library. Managed to get Moon+Reader Pro synced to calibre file on dropbox, so that when I add/update books to my Calibre on my laptop, they're immediately readable w Moon+Reader Pro on tablet.

But here's the rub... one of my very fave things to do is search large library by faux bookshelf... look at all the pretty book covers, until I decide what book/series to read next. I can't manage to make my dropbox/calibre library display on Moon+Reader shelf, no matter what i try. I can view it by list of authors, as set up in calibre file, but can't import those books into "My Shelf".

Do I need to install Calibre Companion, or what?

I'm pretty much open to any solution, as long as I can view my whole, huge calibre library by 'view' of bookcovers, and select books that way.

Does anyone have a solution for me? Happy to install or even purchase cheap apps to make this happen.

Thank you so much! Really appreciate the help. Only found this forum after extensive hunting on my own, so crossing fingers ya'll have a solution.

Happy Reading!
Rachel
bookiebabe is offline   Reply With Quote