View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 02:35 PM   #1
cortman
Zealot
cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kindle 3 3g, Nook HD+, Nexus 4 (Mantano)
Sync Kobo with Calibre?

Hi,

I'm still a new user when it comes to Calibre, and I really like it a lot. I have a question though. I have a fairly large (~2000) ebook library that I like to keep in full on my Kobo Glo and Kobo Mini. However, I'm adding new stuff to it all the time in Calibre, and I would like to be able to plug in my Kobo and either manually or automatically have Calibre copy over the new ebooks- *only* the new ebooks. At the rate and randomness the library grows trying to remember which ones are new and cherry-picking them out for copying is not going to work.
Does Calibre have this functionality built in or is there a plugin for it?

Thanks!
cortman is offline   Reply With Quote