View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 04:33 PM   #66
pl001
Evangelist
pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Color, EVO3D, Surface RT, Galaxy S5, Surface 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
I have to disagree... I have to put effort in with Android to get things working right but my iPads seem effortless by comparison...
I don't believe I have ever run into anything taking more effort in Android unless I want to customize it or perform tasks in ways that iOS can't do at all. A lot of times the apps aren't written as well, but that's not necessarily an OS problem.

Windows RT, on the other hand, is a real PITA to set everything up on. But once it is set up it's pretty slick and has far more potential as a mobile computing platform than anything else right now. Personally I love it for my needs but hesitate to recommend it to anyone.
pl001 is offline   Reply With Quote