View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 01:37 PM   #231
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
A belated Happy Birthday, Blossom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post
Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Auntykatkat
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookratt View Post
Hope you had a Happy Birthday Blossom!
We're celebrating this weekend. Hubby felt bad he had to work so he said we'll celebrate this weekend when I'm off. So I got my bday money last night when the bank changed over to Friday. Now I just have to spend it. What to get...I'm going to keep some back for book sales this month because this is when the big ones happen but other then that...I have no idea what to get!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote