View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 08:39 PM   #67
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
And now we have x-files being advertised at the bottom of the page.

The first episode is pretty tame-- I remember the carny one you mean, and that one was much more violent. But in classic "alien abduction" style, several people in the first episode have these marks that are kind of like bug bites, but aren't.

I was not always pleasant as an adolescent, and I said and did things that make me cringe thinking about them as an adult. But not 24/7, to everyone in my family.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote