View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 07:47 PM   #8
MissKittiness
Achievement Unlocked!
MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thanks for all the informations, guys! A Kindle DX is out because I can't play with a demo version at all, whereas I'm able to play with demo versions of the Kobo Touch and and Kindle Touch (as well as the K4, KK, Kobo non-touch, iRiver Story HD and Sony PRS-T1 - but none of those float my boat!).

I have one more question. I've gone and had a play with the Kindle Touch now, and I noticed that the menu screen is text-only. I played around with the settings, but couldn't see anywhere to change that. Is there a setting in the non-demo firmware to allow you to display book covers in your home screen as a default (or, failing that, any software for the jail broken Kindle Touch)?

It's so hard to choose between them!
MissKittiness is offline   Reply With Quote