View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 09:53 AM   #14
LauraPony
Zealot
LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LauraPony ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I use my Kobo discount codes and buy a great many books. I also borrow eBooks from our library. It's not that I am against free books, but I am addicted to CanLit, LOL. I just looked at my purchase history and saw that I bought 68 books from Kobo in 2011.
I would love to see the CanLit books you read this year! My heart kind of fluttered a little when I read this. Also a huge CanLit fan!
LauraPony is offline   Reply With Quote