View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 06:26 AM   #217
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumm View Post
Is there a plugin or option within Calibre to sysc meta data on my reader after I update the metada in calibre without having to recopy everything? Automatic update (as an option) when I attach the device would be cool, but an option under the device button would be fine as well.
I have Sony devices and if I go to preferences - sending books to devices and set metadata management to Automatic management it does exactly what your asking. I don't know if any other device plugin uses this feature as thoroughly as the Sony devices do.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote