View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 08:42 AM   #1
MattW
Connoisseur
MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS 505, Sony PRS T2, Kindle PW
A charging question

Hi,

I don't have a Sony charger for my 505 (and no PSP charger either). Is it possible to charge the device using, for example, an Apple iPod USB charger and Sony's USB cable?

Is there any danger of damaging the reader this way (I wouldn't think so, but do I want to try? Not sure).

Does the reader need to be connected to a PC in order to begin charging via USB (which would render the iPod charger useless)?

Matthias
MattW is offline   Reply With Quote