View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 11:43 PM   #25
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Well... Considering how good they have been and that they are owned by B&N I think they will compensate you. Probably with some type of store credit or perhaps convert it to the B&N loyalty program. Although, as BooksOnBoard.com said, providing discounts is going to be difficult with many of the ebooks sold with the agency model.

BOb
I'm not interested int he B&N loyalty program however. So, converting it would be pointless. The books are expensive and usually ereader which I can't use. A friend who knows I love to read gave me a $25 B&N gift card for the 2008 holidays. I could never find anything to spend it on, even after browsing the local stores several times. I finally just gave in and bought some board books for my son to be rid of it. It's a store that just doesn't impress me. I'll be seriously bummed if they destroy my favorite bookstore.

At least I've used up most of my Micropay.:

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote