View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 11:31 PM   #23
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
My buywise has almost 5 years left too. If they close up shop, that means I'll have to fight them via my CC for the unused balance. Argh.
Well... Considering how good they have been and that they are owned by B&N I think they will compensate you. Probably with some type of store credit or perhaps convert it to the B&N loyalty program. Although, as BooksOnBoard.com said, providing discounts is going to be difficult with many of the ebooks sold with the agency model.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote