View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 10:37 PM   #19
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
I've been thinking about the upcoming changes in the last couple of weeks. Slowly, I'm beginning to find more and more books on B&N.com that are not available at Fictionwise. Got only the curt "stock" answer when I asked why.

I've been wondering if Fictionwise will simply stop offering ebooks from the publishers following the Agency model.

If that's true, it wouldn't really be necessary for them to do away with the Buywise Club, though. It's likely it's as BOb said - they're just looking forward to the time with Fictionwise (and eReader) disappear and B&N.com is the only choice.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote