View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 01:38 PM   #6
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
I hate Alex... keep mine turned off Amazon Still manages to send updates thru
Hate it so much you refuse to use it's actual name?

Ignore me, I'm in one of my weird humor moods. Must be because of the heat in here - the office AC is not working.

I don't have Alexa personally. It's a cool seeming device but it's not something I'd actually use. Unlike most people, I don't use the services it offers for my music, being an 8Tracks subscriber and old fashioned MP3 player lover instead. I have a retro radio setup in my kitchen if I ever want to turn on the music outside my computer room where I usually camp (with surround speakers) anyway, so I don't see any benefit for me personally. I use Roku and not the Firestick so that's not compatible either, and I don't mind old fashion remote controlling.

It's nice that this supports this for users, though, and if I ever actually get into it.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote