Thread: PRS-T1 Cases... again.
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 04:36 PM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorM View Post
My current PRS-T1 case is starting to crack and look awful.
I've looked over a bunch of older threads and a lot of the recommended cases are either from the UK (I'm in the US) or no longer exist.
I like the original Sony cases. There's a seller in the U.S. who is selling them.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-Reader...IAAOSwCi9Z1TaE

Actually, there is one cheaper ...

T1 only ... sorry.

The second one is only for the T1. The only difference is that the ones for the T1 or T2 have two button slots, whereas the T1 only has one (since the buttons where in different places).

Last edited by rcentros; 06-20-2018 at 04:41 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote