View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 06:40 PM   #13
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@Eugenious - AFAIK an EPUB can be copied just as easily as a PDF, and a PDF can be furnished with encryption just as easily as an ePUB.

I just looked at a Light Net site that somehow gets away with offering boatloads of pirated stuff. For fiction, biographies etc all I see EPUB and MOBI. For Magazines all I see is PDF. And for comics I see a mixture of CBR, CBZ and PDF.

The real question is why bother targeting Windows Phone, according to NetMarketShare it has slid from ~4% a year ago to about 1.5% now.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote