View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 10:28 AM   #5
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugenius View Post
I am an artist trying to create an e-book of my work. It is image heavy and uses a lot of full spreads, so ideally I would like it to be in landscape format. ...
Which means that you really really don't want to use a real ebook format which would reflow, changing layout based on screen orientation, user font choices, etc.

What you describe is something that will function more like a slide show. If you want it to be viewable on common portable devices then I would suggest either PDF or one of the comic book formats, CBZ and CBR.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote