View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 05:21 PM   #61
spellbanisher
Guru
spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle keyboard, kindle fire hd, S4, Nook hd+
My first ereader was an Ebookwise 1150. I still have it but haven't used it in so long that the battery is probably dead.

My second ereader was the original kindle. It was destroyed in a freak accident.

My third ereader was a kindle keyboard. A few months ago half the screen simply froze.

While i owned the kindle keyboard i also had an original nook and a nook touch. I left the original nook in the backseat of a rental car and gave the touch to my mom.

Currently, i have no dedicated eink reader. I briefly had a nook tablet and currently have a kindle fire hd.

Last edited by spellbanisher; 08-18-2013 at 11:53 PM.
spellbanisher is offline   Reply With Quote