Thread: Glo Kobo Night Mode
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 07:40 PM   #23
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
@Lucas Malor, after re-reading my post, I understand that I said quit something different from what I intended to say and that in addition to this you are quite right.. Actually, I mistook KevinShort's rcS for your rcS and intended to suggest that you call your installer an installer for the new screenInv.so instead of installer for 2.4.0, in order to offer it to more people than those using FW 2.4.0, So I was quit confused and wrong..

Last edited by tshering; 05-03-2013 at 07:49 PM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote