Thread: Glo Kobo Night Mode
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 05:14 PM   #19
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
thank you guys: I can confirm that it works on the Mini, firmware 2.5.1. In fact, Kevin's original version worked straight out of the box for me. Anyhow I put yok's file just in case.
Only thing to report, for both versions when invoking the toggle in either direction, the central part of the screen only changes color, with the left and right sides remaining in the pre-toggle mode - any type of screen refresh solves the problem. Thanks!!!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote