View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 09:49 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by sly_skittle View Post
I wanted to make the titles of my chapters all capitals but with each letter after the first one slightly smaller. To achieve this in sigil I manually added <small> around the letters I wanted to make smaller.

(from this website: http://cameronchapman.com/ebook-form...e-easy-way.htm)

It works out fine in sigil and when I check it on adobe, but when I covert it in calibre the tags disappear.
Does anyone know why?
I believe the use of the tag is deprecated.

better to use styles in the stylesheet

<h2>C<span class="step1">hapter</span><h/2>

.step1 {font-size: 95%}

Or were you trying for a progressively smaller
<h2>C<span class="step1">h<span class="step1">a<span class="step1">p<span class="step1">t<span class="step1">e<span class="step1">r</span></span></span></span></span></span><h/2>
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote