View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 12:08 PM   #6
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by abookreader View Post
I have my son's Study Abroad UK address as one of the options on my Manage Your Kindle page and I frequently find a UK price that is much cheaper than the US Agency pricing. Especially for UK authors such as Marian Keyes etc.

I admit to having my Kindle home hopping back and forth to get better pricing and/or availability way too often but I sure do hope Amazon never stops me.

Sadly I expect the Publishers will eventually try to have me arrested.
One thing I love about Amazon's main site is that I can log into their U.K. store and buy gifts and stuff for friends over there with no issues from my US account.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote