View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 12:05 PM   #5
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
I have my son's Study Abroad UK address as one of the options on my Manage Your Kindle page and I frequently find a UK price that is much cheaper than the US Agency pricing. Especially for UK authors such as Marian Keyes etc.

I admit to having my Kindle home hopping back and forth to get better pricing and/or availability way too often but I sure do hope Amazon never stops me.

Sadly I expect the Publishers will eventually try to have me arrested.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote