View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 02:31 PM   #9
arjaybe
Wizard
arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
It sounds as if, were you to tell them to print the PDF, then you'd have to show them how to do that, too. I'm actually surprised that they're able to open the PDF. Maybe it opens automatically. Did these people use a word processor to create in the first place?

Never mind. I have a friend who called his USB stick a JPEG. I guess it kind of resembles a peg, and you do push it in. Even in person it was really hard to explain it to him, and I was able to hold up a USB stick as a visual aid.

I do think that printing will be the best bet.
arjaybe is offline   Reply With Quote