View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 11:57 AM   #10
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
I have a note somewhere...

When I researched, for my kindle fire hd8.9, I have recorded that fire OS4 is based on android 4.0.3

I would install the oldest available Hulu app from apkmirror and see how that goes.

It's possible that Hulu have now blocked the old ones though for security. I believe that android 4 was less secure than later versions, but as all of Hulu is easily torrented, who would bother to hack their subscription service anyway

And ( mini rant ) if Hulu would prefer that i pay to watch handmaid's tale, they should give me a legal option to do that (from UK ). I could not find any way to pay them.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote