View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 05:24 AM   #49
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjfan View Post
I'm not even sure what the joke is. I've been using the H2O without a cover for years, and love it so much that I've bought several of the same for my friends and family who are using them happily. It's a really great device.

But I'm sure I'm missing some in-joke here or something.
JSWolf, Jon, is our resident curmudgeon, as I think he humorously described himself. Apart from this, he is a huge fan of the epub format and of Kobo. What johnnyb said about the H2O is like a red flag to a bull. I may be wrong, but I don't expect that JSWolf will leave the honour of the H2O undefended.
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote