View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 03:43 PM   #35
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You're welcome and I hope she enjoys her gift! Reading is one of the most precious gifts anyone gave to me growing up. I don't even know who is was who gave me my first real book, (one of those secret Santa things) but it open up a whole new world to a abused little girl who just wanted the ugly to go away and found her escape in reading.
I remember my first book as a child. Still have it. Give the gift of a book, or an ereader.

Merry Christmas my fellow book readers.

Last edited by new; 12-24-2012 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year.
new is offline   Reply With Quote