View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 11:12 AM   #26
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
They are indeed, and I was so busy tallying votes I missed that. I'll combine them.
LOL, I guess you missed it; I just basically said the post before that knowing Hamlet53 wanted to combine Sci-Fi and Fantasy, it seems...extremely obvious that he meant that as one category. Of course I could be wrong and he could have his reasons for wanting them as one category and then nominating them as two separate categories, but until he makes it clear which he meant, knowing his previous feelings it's only logical to think he meant that as one category of "Sci-Fi and Fantasy".

So if that's the case, we should have "Sci-Fi and Fantasy" with one nom, "Sci-Fi" with one nom and fantasyfan's nom unclear as to if he wants to support Hamlet53's nom or nominate only "Fantasy" himself.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote