View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 11:13 PM   #90
Reader Paradice
Getting Back To Reading!
Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
R.P. You may want to look at this thread on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1740163

And this: http://www.theverge.com/2012/6/28/31...-google-nvidia

The last line:

I wonder what's really up?
--------------------------------------------------------

Hi Taming,

Yes, everybody knew that the mostly designed MeMo370T was released to Google as a scaled-back-to-spec-price-point offering. But, that is not the MeM0370T that ASUS will be delivering to market. That one will be what the Verge article articulated as the later spec announced. Yes, the new Google Nexus 7 is a 'rendition' of the general design parameter known as the MeMo37T. But as I stated....NOTspec's as Asus will later release. In other words, Taming, they are simply, as I stated in my other posts, going to release the ORIGINAL version (their Asus branded version) of the MeMo370T. It will include all that was revealed in the later spec. So, hang on...and enjoy. This tablet will be far from obsolete in the 7 inch playground!

Last edited by Reader Paradice; 07-01-2012 at 11:15 PM.
Reader Paradice is offline   Reply With Quote