View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 09:20 AM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Crossi
I was wondering why you were not using the "Switch Libraries" option that Worldwalker was talking about.

I don't claim to be an expert, but it is fairly simple.
If you already have 2 libraries (you can have more), you are 75% there.

For this exercise we will call the existing Library Mine and the New one Yours

There is a small arrow next to the Library (books) Icon on the toolbar.
The first item is Create/Switch: Use that to make (middle choice) a Yours in a empty folder, NOT inside 'MINE' (or point to another folder (first choice) that contains a Library copied from some other Calibre)
Calibre will do some work for a few moments..

Now to add/move books
select (Switch) to Mine library.
(The little arrow again:
Underneath "Pick a random book" , there is a line and below that you should see a list of Libraries available to switch to.)

Select books: Right-click: Copy to Library:

You should see Yours on the list
The first is a copy, the second (delete) is equal to a move.

Easy, right
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote