View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 01:57 PM   #14
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool then change and mature

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
Just starting "Grave Peril". Enjoyed the first two.

Now Karrin... I see her as a cop trying to prove herself and a bit pissed at Harry for not taking her into his confidence. Actually I kinda like her. Gutsy broad (in the nicest sense )
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
You'll get used to Karrin, really....
i've said this in earlier posts in other threads, but i think that here and now it is worth repeating.

over the chronology span of the short story volume 'side jobs' and the 13 published dresden files novels, the main characters all change as they age and mature, as we all do in real life.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote