View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 05:06 AM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by anavin View Post
...did they just revive the reading status for sideload books?
So they have. That's a very nice surprises.
Quote:
(And the tofu characters since 3.3.0 are still there)
Sorry, don't know what you mean here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Are these downloads for general consumption for all Glo and H20 users, in one does not live in Japan?
This was released to the beta list a little while ago. I have it on my N905 Touch, my Glo and my Aura H2O with no problems. I'm surprised it has been released as at least one part of the update hasn't been finished. But, as it has been released for the Glo and the Aura H2O, that is sort of OK. If it being release in Japan only, maybe it fixes a problem in the Japanese interface.

A couple of things that have changed are:
  • New: Longpress a network in the 'Join a Wi Fi network' list to see technical network details
  • Fix: Aura: EPUB/PDF - refresh every page when refresh = Chapter
  • Fix: Translation issues that were reported with 3.12.1.

Unfortunately, there is also a bug in the WiFi handling. If you change between networks you will be prompted to select the network even if you have already used it. But, just select the network and it will be used without prompting for a password. If you only use one network, it works with no problems.

And none of the long-standing bugs has been fixed.

There are no changes other than the version number for calibre support. I'll update this. It should be in the next release.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote