View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:15 PM   #74
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@ixtab: Okay, that was maybe a bit cryptic without the commandline ^^. That's the output from md5sum on the one script that handles the magic in the usbnet package, to confirm that we were both using the same one .

And BTW, I'm a terrible French stereotype: don't like wine, don't like frog legs, don't like snails, and am not terribly fond of shellfish... . Also don't own a beret. I do love bread though, so, there's that at least .

On a sidenote, I see you managed to build KindleTool on your system . Glad to know the 'buildsystem' isn't just working for me .

@knc1: And... don't like beer either. I know, I know... .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 10-07-2012 at 01:21 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote