View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 12:24 PM   #36
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunlite View Post
Late to the game and also more in the "explaining stuff" crowd than the book makers, but here is my idea.

Maybe you could make you pdfs visually different from the actual screens. Like turning the images into grays with only the instruction in color.

Or put a half transparent stamp over the whole page that says "Instructions".

Besides that there will only be the possibility to let someone else do the work.
Either let them pay you to do the work or let them find someone else to do it for them.
Jesus! THAT is actually pretty damn brilliant. I can watermark them, effectively (the process, I mean), with something like that "instructions" or....something.

See, guys? This is exactly why I asked here. Different brain, and such a brilliantly simple solution. It certainly can't hurt.

Sunlite. Much appreciated.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote