View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 02:53 PM   #3
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
Okay, thanks. I'll try Homebrew and Ocrmypdf.

I want to be able to (a) search pdfs (b) in some cases copy text to translation tools (c) and still be able to process the pdfs in k2pdfopt so they will load on the Kindle, and will load faster on the Mac.

P.S. Had some trouble with Homebrew, but it installed on the 2nd try.

P.P.S. Having more trouble with ocrmypdf. I followed the installation instructions here, but when I try to check ocrmypdf --help, I get a message stating "-bash: ocrmypdf: command not found"

https://github.com/jbarlow83/OCRmyPDF

Last edited by MarjaE; 01-27-2018 at 03:32 PM.
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote