View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 03:11 PM   #51
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
Don't know they'd be likely to sell well here. Maybe if the new model is cheap enough. On the other hand it's not like there's any other place in town you could see an e-reader of any kind for sale.
I think that — just maybe — people are beginning to get a little tired of Amazon and might be welcoming some competition (if Walmart really provides it). I think the Kobo partnership was more for online book sales than sales at the stores. I guess we'll see — it's been getting pretty much to the point where you can take what I say and go the opposite direction and usually get it right.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote