View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 10:26 PM   #7
Strether
Guru
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1; iPad Air; iPhone 7; Kobo Libra; Kindle Oasis 3
I sympathize with your desire for page turn buttons, but the Kindle PW won't have them. I personally have found the Kindle Touch screen harder go keep clean, but the fingerprints haven't been the problem particularly, it's just seemed like a magnet for other debris. Of greater concern has been the over- sensitivity of the screen, often giving you two page turns instead of one. That plus its personality quirks that would occasionally dump you at the beginning of whatever book you were reading instead of just turning the page; and more annoyingly, would occasionally "lose" a book from your home page listing and require you to plug it into Calibre in order to " find" it. Stick with your KK would be my advice.

Jim
Strether is offline   Reply With Quote